Would you like to feel more confident and raise your self-esteem?
Want to clear out negative beliefs and fears about yourself?
Increase your sense of peace and calm?
Rejuvenate hope and energy through tough times?
A Release Coaching/Emotional Management Coaching Session Can Help!
One session can reduce your anxiety and stress so you can be more productive and focused in your personal and professional life!
The Release Coaching Method is a powerful way to permanently let go of anything getting in the way or holding you back from achieving what you want. This streamlined coaching technique involves a series of clear instructions to rapidly release negative and challenging emotional states. It effectively helps you overcome obstacles such as negative emotions, doubt, fear, feeling stuck, lack of confidence, low self-esteem and stress.
“I was terrified of presenting and didn’t know how I was going to stop the worry and noise in my head to practice. Thank goodness we had our Release Coaching session! Now I can focus on what I want to present and I am not afraid any more. Thank you, thank you!” H. M., Product Trainer
“EMM is an effective tool to transform any form of stress or conflict.”
What is the Emotional Management Method: (Formerly the Release Coaching Method)
- A streamlined technique that uses a series of clear instructions to help clients let go of negative emotional states and limiting beliefs in less than 30 minutes!
- Based on nearly 30 years of research into dozens of coaching methods, human behavior, social psychology, etc. by Patryk and Kasia Wezowski of Belgium
- Simple, effective, measurable and designed for self, individual and group coaching
- Easily integrated into a client’s daily personal and professional life to improve relationships, boost productivity and achieve greater success.
Why the Emotional Management Method Works:
- Creates awareness of the mind’s unconscious emotional state
- Addresses the source of the problem safely and permanently
- Creates integration of the left and right brain hemispheres
- Balances negative and positive opinions, beliefs, and emotions
- Stimulates all four parts of the brain related to thinking, sensing, feeling, and intuition
- Creating less rigidity and more focus in the left brain, as well as less chaos and more possibility in the right brain
- Breaks the fight/flight/freeze pattern in the brain, activating a higher state of awareness that facilitates learning, memory, concentration, clarity, calm, imagination, and intuition
“I was so stressed about going back into the dating world after so many years away from it. One Release coaching session helped me let of my fears and feel more confident so I could jump start my search!” A.C., Therapist
The Release Coaching Method can help you overcome your:
- Inner conflicts
- Negative habits and addictions
- Insomnia and other sleeping disorders
- Performance and test anxiety
- Attacks of fear and anger
- Negativity and negative emotions (embarrassment, sadness, guilt, shame, rejection, abandonment, loneliness, envy, hatred)
“It’s amazing after all the negative treatment and criticism I have had at my job the past year, one Release session helped me regain my confidence and ace my potential job interview!” C. B., Marketing Consultant
To Discover More- Visit The Website: